Bills Signed Into Law
The governor has signed the following bills:
March 29, 2017
- Senate File 447: an Act providing for certain court actions involving an allegation of a public or private nuisance or the interference with a person’s comfortable use and enjoyment of life or property caused by an animal feeding operation, providing for the award of damages, costs, and expenses, and including effective date provisions.
March 23, 2017
- Senate File 409: an Act relating to state credit union examinations and boards meetings called by the superintendent of credit unions, and providing penalties.
- Senate File 376: an Act relating to disclosure of asbestos bankruptcy trust claims in civil asbestos actions, asbestos and silica claims prioritization, and successor corporation asbestos-related liability, and including applicability provisions.
- Senate File 357: an Act modifying licensing provisions applicable to electricians and electrical contractors.
- House File 577: an Act relating to exemptions from disciplinary action for persons licensed to practice health-related professions based on their treatment of Lyme Disease or other tick-borne diseases, and including effective date provisions.
- House File 372: an Act relating to turns against red lights made by vehicular traffic.
- House File 303: an Act relating to notifications made by the commissioner of insurance of the potential need for a receivership for certain preneed sellers and cemeteries.
- House File 203: an Act authorizing the use of primary road fund moneys for the secondary road and municipal street systems.
March 22, 2017
- Senate File 331: an Act relating to energy efficiency reporting requirements applicable to certain gas and electric utilities.
March 16, 2017
- House File 312: an Act permitting motor vehicles to stand unattended without first stopping the engine.
- House File 311: an Act relating to provisions applicable to life insurance companies and associations, and credit for reinsurance, and including retroactive applicability provisions.
- House File 217: an Act relating to disciplinary actions taken against a licensed school employee required to be reported to the board of educational examiners.
March 10, 2017
- House File 305: an Act relating to the prescribing of biological products and making penalties applicable.
- House File 293: an Act concerning state purchasing from prison industries for products manufactured in this state.
March 01, 2017
- House File 231: an Act relating to powers and programs of the economic development authority, including apprentice eligibility under the apprenticeship training program, and including effective date and applicability provisions.
February 17, 2017
- House File 291: an Act relating to employment matters involving public employees including collective bargaining, educator employment matters, personnel records and settlement agreements, city civil service requirements, and health insurance matters, making penalties applicable, and including effective date, applicability, and transition provisions.
February 08, 2017
- Senate File 166: an Act relating to the state school foundation program, by modifying requirements for the enactment of the state percents of growth, establishing state percents of growth, modifying provisions relating to school district property tax replacement payments, and including effective date and applicability provisions.
February 01, 2017
- Senate File 130: an Act relating to public funding and regulatory matters and making, reducing, transferring, and supplementing appropriations for expenditures in the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016, and including effective date provisions.