- All requests must be submitted via the web form below. Requests submitted via e-mail, mail, fax, or in-person will not be accepted.
- Requests must be made to the Governor’s office 6 weeks in advance of date needed.
- Please include 4-6 whereas clauses. Any draft language submitted may be edited or revised without notice at the discretion of the Governor’s Office.
- Proclamations must hold statewide significance; out of state requests will not be processed.
- Issuance of a proclamation does not constitute an endorsement by the Governor.
- Proclamations are reviewed by the Governor’s office on a case-by-case basis and we reserve the right to decline any request received.
- Formal proclamation signings are held by appointment only. Please indicate below whether or not you would like a formal signing and a member of our office will be in contact with you.
- Proclamations will not be issued for retirements. You may request a congratulatory letter from the governor to a retiree here.