The five state-operated Test Iowa drive-thru sites and the State Hygienic Lab will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18, for the Martin Luther King, Jr. federal holiday.
The sites include:
• Black Hawk County — 4121 Alexandra Drive, Waterloo
• Linn County — Windstar Lines, 5755 Willow Creek Drive SW, Cedar Rapids
• Polk County — 4475 NE 3rd Street, Des Moines
• Pottawattamie County — 3236 Nebraska Ave., Council Bluffs
• Scott County — North Park Mall, 320 W. Kimberly Road, Davenport
All sites will reopen for testing as usual on Tuesday, Jan. 19, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Individuals who wish to be tested at any site must first complete an online assessment at testiowa.com, and schedule an appointment. Locations and hours of operation for all test sites can be found at testiowa.com or coronavirus.iowa.gov.